If you have a wrong thought or thoughts, they can become a blueprint and manifest themselves into this earthly realm or your life. Just like, if you have the right type of thought or thoughts, they to can become a blueprint and manifest themselves into this earthly realm or your life as well.
A Mindset Change Is The Key:
In other words, transformation is in order by an entire renewing of the mind. Yes, a mindset change is in order. The renewing of the mind is a process, and not just for one day or one-week process, but a lifetime process. In says… “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12: 2 – KJV: When you apply this success principle, a spiritual mindset will begin to form.
5 Keys to Become Aware Of Your Thoughts:
The Keys to Renewing the Mind
- Become aware of what you are thinking
- Become aware of how you should think
- Focus your thoughts on God’s thoughts. This is done by implanting the seed, which is the Word of God on the inside of you (forefront of the mind, your spiritual subconscious) on a continuous basis
- Practice thinking the thoughts of God until they are your own. Meditate day and night on the scriptures
- Apply thoughts of God to your life style on a daily basis. This is the written Word of God
In order to live successfully and victoriously on this earth in every area of your life a transformation or the renewal of your mind is truly in order. When you change your mindset, you change your life.